hit counter for tumblr

Hello from Stillwater, Minnesota

• Thanks Rob
      December 19, 2011 10:57 PM PST
    HI Nick :) great to have you here mate , and pleased you like the site , if you get stuck with anything with the site give me a buzz and ill try to sort it out for you .. Cheers and tight lines .. Rob
      December 11, 2011 7:37 PM PST
    Hi Nick, welcome to the site. Totaly agree, this is a neat site and a great way to meet many different anglers. Lookig forward to see some pictures and maybe video? from your fishing adventures.

I fish for trout too, got a video about a popular rig for trout fishing here in Denmark. Check it out - http://www.theworldwidefishingclub.com/videos/421/617/how-to-fish-trout-with-bombarda />
    Tight lines .. Tobias
      December 2, 2011 12:50 PM PST
  • Hey,

This is a great site! just wanted to say that right off the bat.  Now for the introduction. I live just south of Stillwater and am currently a 10th grader at Stillwater High School. I love to fish and play football, so those take up the bulk of my time.  I primarily fish Crappie in the winter, Trout in Spring, and everything else until ice up.  Feel free to ask me questions about water around the Twin Cities or N Michigan, because I've fished a lot of it.

November 28, 2011 11:36 AM PST