hit counter for tumblr

Kayak Fishing

Hi Stu yer you can , in anyones profile you should see a sign that says send message , you have to be friends with that person so send friend requests to those who you would like to PM and once your friends you should be able to PM , the reason for the friends only PM is to avoid people spamming members here as thats the last thing we want. Cheers mate and great to have you on board. Rob
      November 16, 2011 11:23 PM PST
  • Hey Rob,
    Good job on the folders mate. I am glad to be involved with your site. Just another quick question.. Can you private message another member? Say if you were organizing a fishing trip and wanted to swap numbers, so only they see the message. Stu.
      September 28, 2011 7:16 PM PDT

Hi Stu , All good ideas and all ideas i just put on the site hopefully correctly checktyhem out if i made mistakes let me know  , as for the location idea ive been working on that since day one i have something pretty much done and you will see it go live very soon .. We have loads of stuff happening with the site in the next few months , but please keep the suggestions coming you know Kayak fishing much better than me so if you list excatly what you want i can and will add then as well as i can to the site catorgories for you and the other kayak fishos out there :) .. Cheers  Stu and keep them coming .. Because im very aware the forums need some work and so do  the general catorgories of our site to cover all aspects of fishing worldwide :) 

Cheers again and tight lines..

Rob

This post was edited by Rob Oliver at September 28, 2011 5:15 PM PDT
      September 28, 2011 5:07 PM PDT
  • Hey Rob, just another quick idea. Under the main headings, Saltwater, Freshwater, and Boating, maby try a sub folder called : "Latest Catch". ,
    regards Stu.
      September 28, 2011 12:35 AM PDT
  • Hey Rob,

Maby we can have a "kayak fishing" section, with sub sections such as: Fresh water, Salt water, Brag Board, support .....

Also , just an idea but would it be possible to have a location of where the member lives on there home page, they can choose to display it or not. Save all the guessing. 

September 28, 2011 12:24 AM PDT