hit counter for tumblr
Forum » Getting Started » Introduce Yourself Say Hi From Your Part Of The World » Stu-Balls Down Under Adventure Fishing.

Stu-Balls Down Under Adventure Fishing.

Hello Stu and welcome to the site, nice meeting you in the chat room. Looking forward to see some great pictures and videos of fishing at the gold coast. Tight lines Tobias
      September 25, 2011 2:46 AM PDT
    Just reading this makes me want to go fishing hahaha its been to long about 3 weeks maybe more now ! Welcome Stu and good to have you here man , pleased you enjoy the site mate,, if you have any catogories you want added to the albums or any area, make a list and send it to me or post it here somewhere and message me .. and ill add them , we are only new so still a few holes to fill but we are getting there : Cheers Stu .. Rob
      September 24, 2011 7:14 PM PDT
  • Hey Grant, yeah they are good fun on light gear, I am addicted to the surface strike using a cicada or popper. There are Saratoga's in there as well, one of my friends has caught one 99cm. I have heard the fishing over your way is top shelf, I would love to get amongst the big sambo's over there..
      September 24, 2011 6:00 AM PDT
  • Hi Stu, I'm new on here too, we don't get Bass in WA , so i've been checking out your vid's and pic's, looks like good fun.
      September 24, 2011 3:14 AM PDT
  • Hello everyone , Stu-Balls here, I live at the gold coast and myself and my brother are very mad fishermen. We like all types of fishing but mainly target bass in hinze dam. Then the annual trip to monduran dam to chase the mighty barra. My brother has joined as well and the barra he his holding up on his profile pic is 130cm. He caught it off the back of the hobie....look forward to getting to know you all.... Stu-balls..
      September 22, 2011 7:36 PM PDT