hit counter for tumblr
Forum » Web Related Threads » Showcase your website » Calling anyone interested in carp fishing!

Calling anyone interested in carp fishing!

• Cool Channel!

March 14, 2012 5:26 AM PDT
  • Hey carpers! If anyone reading this is interested in watching any carp fishing videos i have a channel on youtube that is based on following me on my carp fishing sessions where ill be showing my rigs, bait, tackle, tactics and the venues ill be fishing at.

When shooting videos we always try our best to keep you informed and entertained and also do our best to get out on the bank consistently and pull out some stunning, big fish for you guys watching. So if you could take a look at the channel, like, comment and subscribe. Tell us what we do wrong and what we can improve on and we'll do our best to adapt our videos to all of your likings because we listen! We always try to keep you all entertained while trying to improve as best we can and as fast as we can to try and make the videos better and better for your guys benefit!

Heres the link to my channel for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterCarper?feature=guide 

And as always from us... Stay safe, and keep catching!

MonsterCarper

This post was edited by Jesse Masterson at March 11, 2012 8:30 PM PDT
      March 11, 2012 8:25 PM PDT