hit counter for tumblr

Hi from Wellington, New Zealand

Hiya Chris, welcome to the club. Looking forward to see some interesting pictures and maybe some videos of fishing in NZ. Tight lignes
      January 6, 2012 9:25 AM PST
  • yeah if the couttas would stay away! that one you saw this morning got hit by yet another coutta, this afternoon i got broken off, line burn on the reef i think lost the whole setup so will buy another couple sliders tomorow
      January 6, 2012 2:41 AM PST

Wow dude sounds like the story we are hearing every week , Kingys are here and we have about 3 months to get in we got 28 last year that i know of on oriental so lets get in their, so far i know of 6 so plently to go ,but must admit 24.5 kg will be hard to beat ... so happy i got the footage to upload here once i get the chance to edit it it a bit ,, might seee you there in the morning man after you drop off the mrs.. cheers and really nice to meet you bud ,,, cheers rob..

This post was edited by Rob Oliver at January 5, 2012 9:16 AM PST
      January 5, 2012 9:14 AM PST
  • Hey man, yeah really keen for boom on the next southerly i think.

After you left to go to town my reel let of a scream!!! But the bloody thing managed to get off by the time i dropped the spinner and clambered across the rocks. Was a 40-50cm KY on there too.
      January 5, 2012 2:36 AM PST
    Gidaye Chris pleased you could make it along, hope you got into the swing of things yesterday, very nice to meet you bud and hopefully we can get a trip in to Boom Rock this season and get into some gig kingys :) .. Once again man thanks for taking the time to join up and i hope you enjoy it here and help us grow this into something pretty cool. Will see you on the wall... Rob
      January 4, 2012 6:36 PM PST
  • im chris,

into LBG and surfcasting

always keen for a fish

January 4, 2012 5:11 PM PST